[Eeglablist] ERROR: "eeglab cannot handle conditions with different number of components"

Fran Copelli fcopelli at ryerson.ca
Thu May 7 09:34:10 PDT 2020

Dear list,

For a previous study, I analyzed ERSP data where the independent variable
was "type" (i.e., my 9 different stimuli).

My current study has a similar design except I've added a second IV;
"group" (i.e., experts and non-experts). My  processing pipeline is
essentially identical to the previous study. However, when I try to analyze
the ERSPs for clusters based on group and type, I get this error:

eeglab cannot handle conditions with different number of components. (error
occured in function std_readdatat() at line 288)

The ERSP figures won't generate. If I remove the group variable and only
analyze by type, the error goes away. But I want to compare between groups
and the stimuli!

Has anyone encountered this problem before?Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you,

Fran

Fran

SMART Lab, Psychology Department