[Eeglablist] ERROR: "eeglab cannot handle conditions with different number of components"

Beach, Paul Anthony paul.anthony.beach at emory.edu
Thu May 7 10:13:48 PDT 2020

I have been having the same issue during STUDY evaluation as well - though mine *also* happens when I try to examine IC related ERPs in the STUDY format. Arno thought it was related to two subjects having the same ICA decomposition, though I re-ran it, checked the ICA-related EEG structure values, found they were different, and then still had the same problem later.

Would love to hear if there’s another explanation. :-/

--
Paul Beach DO, PhD
PGY4, Chief Resident Physician