[Eeglablist] Double precision

Rogene Eichler West, Ph.D. rogene at brainhealthnorthwest.com
Sun May 10 10:09:16 PDT 2020

I use both NeuroGuide and BrainAvatar in private practice. Are you asking about clinical outcomes?

On 5/10/20, 12:41 AM, "eeglablist on behalf of Stephen Friedberg" <eeglablist-bounces at sccn.ucsd.edu on behalf of friedberg.stephen at gmail.com> wrote:

    Do people here have experience using ANI’s swloretta application for training purposes? Hoping to hear if that has been generally helpful / positive. I’m curious what the experience has been for those using BrainMaster’s sloretta application as well.

    Warm regards,
    Stephen