[Eeglablist] Running the ADJUST Algorithm When We Have Partial Coverage of the Brain

Marco Buiatti marco.buiatti at gmail.com
Wed May 13 03:51:55 PDT 2020

Dear eeg researcher,

As ADJUST is based on spatial (and temporal) features, it does not work if
your spatial coverage does not include at least one channel in the scalp
areas predetermined in the algorithm.

You might try to disable some of the spatial features by reprogramming
ADJUST's scripts, but in that case please double-check the results!

Best,

Marco Buiatti (ADJUST main developer)

On Wed, 13 May 2020 at 12:44, eeg researcher <eegresearcher at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your response. But the error is specifically returned by the
> ADJUST algorithm. The FASTER and EOG are already disenabled. I am pasting
> the error here:
>
> Computing selection methods...
> Autocorrelation.
> Focal components.
> Signal to noise ratio.
> ADJUST methods selection
>
> Features Extraction:
> GDSF - General Discontinuity Spatial Feature...
> SED - Spatial Eye Difference...
> SAD - Spatial Average Difference...
>
> *ERROR: no channels included in some scalp areas.*Check channels
> distribution and/or change scalp areas definitions in computeSAD.m and
> computeSED_NOnorm.m
> ADJUST session aborted.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help!
>

> On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 12:33 PM Lina Ismail <linaelsherif at knights.ucf.edu
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> > In the SASICA popup window disenable the correlation with EOG and
> > disenable the FASTER
> >
> > Get Outlook for iOS <
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aka.ms/o0ukef__;!!Mih3wA!WFUWeNpQTR5_YSM6QlW0RxyIZ1l3D9CCBmKFccgShfVdUYJ-9JPBBS3baDMscQiQdz2zyg$

Marco Buiatti

Neonatal Neuroimaging Unit
Center for Mind/Brain Sciences
University of Trento,
Piazza della Manifattura 1, 38068 Rovereto (TN), Italy
E-mail: marco.buiatti at unitn.it
Phone: +39 0464-808178
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/a/unitn.it/marcobuiatti/__;!!Mih3wA!WtWskcCg33Yk8i60fHMpfIvFgxqPxY-h4vssj0beNPngJ6iRTb7lLLH49yFGxOMjl44V4g$