[Eeglablist] Exporting data as .mat

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Tue Jun 2 08:13:41 PDT 2020

Dear Ashish,

EEGLAB data files with the extension .set are already Matlab file (simply change the file extension in your File Explorer). Also, you might want to change the settings of EEGLAB (File > Preference menu item) to save your data in a single file as EEGLAB will by default save the metadata in a .set (Matlab file) and the data in a raw binary float file. However, all the data can be saved in a single Matlab file which will make it easier for you to move around and read in other software.

Arno