[Eeglablist] pop_grandaverage error

Andreas Widmann widmann at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Jun 8 05:08:51 PDT 2020

Hi Bhavin,

hm, never seen this error message before. It indicates that eegplugin_grandaverage.m is not found.

Please first reconfirm that the plugins directory structure is as expected:
* plugins includes a subdirectory grandaverage
* within grandaverage (not in plugins!) there are at least two functions: eegplugin_grandaverage.m, pop_grandaverage.m

Otherwise please send MATLAB and EEGLAB versions.

Best,
Andreas