[Eeglablist] envtopo does not print pvaf in command line

Ross,Jessica M (BIDMC - Shafi - Neurology SF) jross4 at bidmc.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 12 11:00:34 PDT 2020

Hello,

We are trying to get percent variance accounted for (pvaf) in time windows of interest, using Plot > Component ERPs > With component maps. However, pvaf for each component is not printed in the command line, as described in the eeglab manual.

Instead we get "Component sortvar in interval" and "Summed component 'ppaf' in interval."

Are either of these equivalent to pvaf? Component sortvar values seem too low. How can I find pvaf for the components in a time window of interest?

Thank you,
Jess

?

Jessica M. Ross
Postdoctoral Researcher | Harvard Medical School
Berenson-Allen Center for Noninvasive Brain Stimulation
Department of Neurology | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
330 Brookline Avenue, KS-423 | Boston, MA
Website: jessicamarieross.com
Email: jross4 at bidmc.harvard.edu

This message is intended for the use of the person(s) to whom it may be addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please permanently delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you.