[Eeglablist] remove baseline

Ilaria Berteletti ilaria.berteletti at gallaudet.edu
Sat Jun 13 19:58:16 PDT 2020

Good evening,

a quick question regarding offset removal.

Many of my files need to have the offset removed based on the visual
inspection of the data (scroll). When I run the Remove Baseline command
through the GUI for one file, nothing appears to happen. I do not get the
saving GUI, as seen in the video tutorial or after other typical processing
changes.
When I then re open the file (scroll), nothing has changed.
Printing the history of the file shows the pop_rmbase (EEG, [0 XXXX]).

Trying with a different file, a slight improvement is seen after baseline
removal but the traces still do not appear right.

Is this expected? is there another way to see if things have been properly
processed?

The only step done before the baseline removal is rereferencing to the
mastoids.

Software details if needed:
EEGlab 14.1.2b
Matlab version: R2018, Parallel Computing, Signal Processing and Statistics
and Machine learning toolboxes installed.

Thank you,
llaria

*Assistant Professor, **PhD in Educational Neuroscience (PEN) Program*
*Director of the PEN Distinguished Lecture Series **and University
Partnerships (MOUs)*
*Director of the Numeracy and Educational Neuroscience Laboratory*
*Gallaudet University*
*Sorenson Language and Communication Center, 1223*
*800 Florida Ave, N.E.*
*Washington, D.C. 20002*
*USA*
*Tel: 202 651 5673*