[Eeglablist] EEGLAB Versions

Joanne Kenney KENNEYJ at tcd.ie
Fri Jun 19 06:54:09 PDT 2020

Hi,

I downloaded the new version of EEGLAB (eeg_getversion.m: vers = '2019.1'; release date = '08-Nov-19 14.43.37').

However, when I import a bdf file, in EEG.event it was splitting EEG.type into two columns and I could not run my analysis correctly.

When I copied an older version of EEGLAB I had (eeg_getversion.m: vers = 'development head'), it imports EEG.type correctly into 1 column.

I was wondering has anyone else experienced any difficulties extracting data from bdf files with the most recent EEGLAB version?

Kind Regards,

Joanne Kenney.