[Eeglablist] Is there a way to highlight/change color of a single channel in Scroll Plot?

Charisse Pickron cpickron at umn.edu
Thu Jun 25 14:54:44 PDT 2020

Hello,
I am becoming more familiar with automatically rejecting bad channels in
EEGLab, however I also like to look through data and manually select bad
channels.
In the Channel data scroll plot (or another type of plot), is there a way
to highlight a single channel or change it's color so that I can easily
keep track of that channel as I scroll through data to determine if it is a
bad channel?

I know I can hover over a line and it will give me the channel, but was
hoping there'd be a way to change the color of a specific channel in the
scroll plot.
Thank you,
-Charisse

--
Charisse B. Pickron, Ph.D.
President's Postdoctoral Fellow | Institute of Child Development |
cpickron at umn.edu