[Eeglablist] Is there a way to highlight/change color of a single channel in Scroll Plot?

Tarik S Bel-Bahar tarikbelbahar at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 08:10:43 PDT 2020

Hi Charisse,
Brief notes right below:

Try using eegplot, the main function called by pop_eegplot when one does it
from the eeglab gui.

Type open eegplot or
help eegplot to get
details about how you
can add an array of colors
for each channel.
You can modify many
aspects of eegplot.

Then try running eegplot by calling the function from command line, and
include the channel color flag and array.

Ps.
Use eegh and check eeglab
scripting wiki if you havent
had a chance to yet.