[Eeglablist] Gedesic Mircomed comparison

Gian Marco Duma gmduma90 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 10:17:15 PDT 2020

Hi everyone, I'm analyzing a dataset and I need a suggestion. The data have
been collected from two different groups: epilepsy patients and control
patients. Unfortunately the data have been collected with different
systems, the epilepsy group has been collected using Micromed 128 channels,
and the control one with Geodesic 128 channels. I would like to do a
between group analysis. I solved the problem of the different spatial
location by reducing the channel array using the correspondence of the EGI
montage with the 10:10 montage. Unfortunately I'm not sure if the signal
coming from the EGI can be compared with the one coming from a micromed
system. Do you think that the data coming from these two systems can be
compared or you suggest me to avoid a between group analysis in this case?
thanks