[Eeglablist] p-value and t-test on ERPs

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jul 2 13:13:07 PDT 2020

Dear Haneen,

There are a fixed effect model and a random effect model.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.meta-analysis.com/downloads/Meta-analysis*20Fixed-effect*20vs*20Random-effects*20models.pdf__;JSUlJQ!!Mih3wA!TY9TJrs6DBZ9cp6l5NTDE-IFijLxY07676mMaxbZxpUJkhuVWl6BseRKdXLlD1dCWjuWXw$

That being said, traditionally, in your case you take individual mean first
and run the t-test across subjects.

Makoto