[Eeglablist] common mode sense (CMS)

maryam farshad maryamfarshad81 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:47:04 PDT 2020

 Dear members,

I am using BrainVisionanalyser to anqalyze EEG/ERP data. I would be
grateful if you could help me to solve my problem. We recorded EEG from six
channels, (simeltaneously with tDCS stimulation), EEG channels including
F3, F4, C3, C4, Fz, and Cz; The reference was common mode sense (CMS): the
Reference (CMS) electrode was attached to the earlobe with the clip.

Now I need to do re-referencing?! Which electrode I should apply for
offline re-referencing?!

I would be thankful, if you could help me.
Many thanks in advance for your help,

Best,
Mary