[Eeglablist] ICA calculation on core i7 vs. i9

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Sat Jul 18 16:09:28 PDT 2020

Dear Hadar,

If you are talking about runica(), single core clock speed matters. I don't
think it has parallel computing capabilities.

> P.S. any other (mainly hardware) recommendations to speed up eeglab's
calculations would be welcome!

I added a new section for you in the following Wiki page.
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Makoto's_useful_EEGLAB_code#How_to_speed_up_ICA_.2807.2F18.2F2020_added.29

Makoto