[Eeglablist] ICA calculation on core i7 vs. i9

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 19 12:15:39 PDT 2020

Dear Hadar and Makoto,

I would be careful about spending up ICA by simply reducing the number of samples. The number of sample is important in reaching a stable solution (the more independent observations, the better). This would deserve numerical comparisons.

Also, there is an implantation of Infomax on GPU (CudaICA) at the bottom of this page as well as a Matlab interface for it.

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Binica

Arno