[Eeglablist] Average topoplots

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Jul 19 16:37:37 PDT 2020

Dear Sean,

Yes, producing topoplot in the frequency or time-frequency domain across subjects is exactly what STUDY level analysis does. I would invite you to have a lot at the tutorial (the whole part II https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/EEGLAB#The_EEGLAB_Tutorial_Outline) but more specifically this section

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_06:_Study_Statistics_and_Visualization_Options

Best wishes,

Arno