[Eeglablist] Interpolate 8 channel montage

Kavanaugh, Brian brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu
Sun Jul 19 16:51:38 PDT 2020

Hi everyone,

We are hoping to analyze a previously collected dataset that used an 8
channel montage. Does anyone have any experience analyzing such a small
amount of electrodes? We are specifically curious about channel
interpolation options if channels are removed via clean_rawdata. Can we
follow a similar approach that we use for 32/64 channel data? Thanks
everyone!

Brian

--
Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD.
Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital