[Eeglablist] Help using LIMO BETA for STUDY

Nastassja Lopes Fischer fasnlf at nus.edu.sg
Wed Jul 22 19:06:02 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope this email finds you well. I have a question regarding LIMO: I am trying to use the BETA version for STUDY following these instructions: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/LIMO-EEG-Toolbox/limo_meeg/wiki/1.-Preliminaries__;!!Mih3wA!WkYvAO1wBh-lUzqghN-ypCKQvM9zOEYQTKZODp9JrTxXVlpHorlf9aQ5ZnGdmMQbmXVL6Q$  but inputting my own data. Even after following tutorial instructions, in the very first step (i.e. when I try to compute an one-way ANOVA with 3 factors), I get an output saying that " The execution of the following job has failed : glm ;". This happens for all my subjects. Does anyone could help me to figure out what does it means? I don't know how to solve the problem by this error message.

Thanks in advance,

Nastassja

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.