[Eeglablist] pop_eegthresh

Morand-Beaulieu, Simon simon.morand-beaulieu at yale.edu
Wed Aug 26 14:53:20 PDT 2020

Hello,

I'm using the pop_eegthresh function to identify artifacted epochs in my data. Instead of inputting the starttime and endtime for artifact detection, is there a way to input a time window in which I don't want artifact detection to be performed? Or alternatively, input 2 separate time windows in which artifact detection would be performed.

I want to compare two 500-ms time windows at both end of a 4.5-s epoch, and I don't mind if there are artifacts in the time range between these two windows.

Many thanks!
Simon

Simon Morand-Beaulieu, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow