[Eeglablist] importing channel locations from NDI Krios

Sofia Moraresku sofi.moraresku at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 09:23:21 PDT 2020

Hello,

Has anybody imported channel locations file from NDI Krios (Compumedics
NeuroScan)? As this format is not supported by EEGLAB, I tried to do it
manually using Matlab .xyz format for importing and changing slightly txt
file such as X = -Y, Y = X, Z = Z. After importing to EEGLAB, I
also optimized the head center. However, on the 3D plot, it still seems
that all channels are located on the wrong positions, probably turned to
some angle on all axes. I do not know how to figure out the exact
angle. Could somebody advise on how to adjust channel locations or maybe
recommend another way of importing this file format?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Sofia