[Eeglablist] importing channel locations from NDI Krios

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 2 10:21:48 PDT 2020

Hi Sofia,

Looks like I accidentally dropped the EEGLAB list in my last reply, so let
me add everyone back.

Good thing you have the fiducials recorded! I suggest processing them using
the same methods you applied to your other electrodes. After all is said
and done, you should check your fiducials to see if their locations are as
expected (on the correct plane or axis). The expectation is coordinate
system dependent, sometimes the nasion is (+X,0,0), sometimes the left ear
is +X, but sometimes the ears are only approximately on the axis,
etc. Check what coordinate system the NDI Krios uses. The FieldTrip wiki
page here might be useful:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.fieldtriptoolbox.org/faq/how_are_the_different_head_and_mri_coordinate_systems_defined/__;!!Mih3wA!UvbuEPuVYnXV6sclakBYqpnQUy5vREmnbZliBLks3CyjvqLYVFiaZTslRfX12FmWrwDnog$
).

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535