[Eeglablist] Inquiry about the Study Statistics for conducting permutation test in EEGLAB

Dongyang Yan ydyxjsk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:02:05 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I am trying to use permutation test to compute differences across the whole
epoch length and across the entire array of electrodes in three conditions
implemented in EEGLAB. I've checked
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Chapter_06:_Study_Statistics_and_Visualization_Options#Parametric_and_non-parametric_statistics
for
help. But I didn't find the menu item after choose Study > Plot channel
measures.

I am not so familiar with the codes of Matlab, but I tried to use function
* pop_statparams() *and  *pop_erpparams()* and nothing pops out. I am now
using EEGLAB versions 14, but I suppose that it is not about the version.
Do you have any idea about how to perform permutation test by using EEGLAB,
or any other methods to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance and looking forwards to hearing the solutions.

Best regards,
Yan