[Eeglablist] Can you add reference lines to eegplot?

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Sep 16 12:24:24 PDT 2020

Hi Curtis,

You should be able to turn on reference lines in the EEGLAB scroll plots.
See "Exploratory Step: Grid Lines" on this wiki page:
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/I.1:_Loading_Data_in_EEGLAB. Let us know if it
doesn't work.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535