[Eeglablist] The Gunkelmentary, a Live-streaming Film Event Sunday, September 27 @ 5:00PM

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Sep 29 15:52:59 PDT 2020

Dear Michael,

> Because increasingly, the tools and approaches computational
neuroscientists find their way into the arena of Neurofeedback.

FYI, here is the neurofeedback paper that was published by a team of UCSD
Psychiatry.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213158220301765__;!!Mih3wA!XqhB-NG_cxam3cKaU-JWAcyPgukfkmqnmUutbRYYDJV771oJpIEBDm3tx8OVFQohuVRQ0A$

Note that the third author is the former SCCN member Shawn, who published
ICA paper in 2018 from the same journal NeuroImage.

Makoto