[Eeglablist] Question regarding the EEGLAB statistics and statcond function

shiva khoshnoud shiva.khoshnoud at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 02:36:07 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding statistics while we use STUDY setting. I have a
STUDY with 32 EEG signals of 23 subjects in 5 conditions. When I use
parameter statistics with FDR for specdata or erpdata , 1-way repeated
measure ANOVA is used by the EEGLAB and I get pcond as a vector of
pvalues with the size of 32*1.
 If I use statcond.m function for specdata or erpdata that I extracted from
the STUDY, the output Pvals is also a 32*1 sized-vector. Do these Pvals
show the main effect of the condition for each electrode?

Best Regards,
Shiva

Shiva Khoshnoud

Postdoctoral researcher,

Institut für Grenzgebiete der Psychologie und Psychohygiene