[Eeglablist] PAC Tools Error/Question

Aaron Jones aaronjones26 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 10:15:53 PDT 2020

Good Morning,

I am trying to run the PAC Tools toolbox to compute PAC on component
clusters, and am running into an error. I am using it within the STUDY
framework, comparing time and group (2x2 design). The error occurs when I
try to "precompute PAC". Immediately, I get an error reading:

"The first input to exist must be a string scalar or character vector.,
(Error occurred in function std_checkifmeasures() at line 59)"

I get an identical error when trying to run precompute PAC outside of the
study framework with an individual file. The data are epoched, but in
looking at the readme file, I don't think that's the problem. I have also
tried running it in EEGLAB v19 and 2020 beta, and get the same error, so
I'm not sure that it's a version issue. I've listed my hardware and
software config below just in case.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated. Please let me know
if I can clarify anything.

Windows 10 Pro (64 bit)
I7-9750h
32gb RAM