[Eeglablist] Interpolate bad channels after rereference and ICA

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:28:55 PST 2020

Hello everyone,

I was trying to do the following steps, but it's been a while with EEGlab:
1. remove the bad channels (I thought there was a way to 'labeled' them as
'bad' but maybe I remember wrong) to exclude them from 2.
2. do other steps, like the average re-reference, the ICA for the artifacts
3. interpolate the bad channels.

The problem is that if I remove the channels using 'select data', later the
button 'Select from removed channels' in the function Tools > Interpolate
Electrodes is not available.
Is it possible to put the removed channels in a specific list to make this
function available?

Thanks in advance,

Ivano

----
Antonio Ivano Triggiani, Ph.D.
Research Physiologist [C]
Human Motor Control Section, Medical Neurology Branch
National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
National Institutes of Health
10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42
Bethesda, MD 20892-1428
Phone: (301) 402-2983