[Eeglablist] STUDY Components Error

Kavanaugh, Brian brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu
Sun Nov 29 10:22:28 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm very new to STUDY, and probably making a novice mistake.

In an attempt to precompute components, I get the following error:
"std_precomp (line 424) error ICA decompositions must be identical if
several datasets are concatenated for a given subject."

There are 6 files per participant, pre and post files across three separate
days of a TMS session.

I pre-processed each of the 6 files separately. Should I be concatenating
the pre and post files before running ASR/ICA? And if so, should I also be
concatenating across different days?

Will this error continue to show up if I get identical ICA decompositions
for each day/session, even if the decompositions are different across days?

THANK YOU!

Brian

--
Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD.
Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital