[Eeglablist] Statistical analysis

Vrushali Rao Gumnur gumnur at ualberta.ca
Mon Nov 30 06:50:37 PST 2020

Hi all,

I am trying to conduct statistical analyses on identified ERP components
for my data. Previously I was using Net Station to do the same, but for
some reason I am coming across an error so decided to do the same with
EEGLab. Is there a simple tool similar to the Net Station 'Statistical
extraction' that allows generating amplitude/latency averages for selected
segments/conditions? I have processed my files already and only need to get
statistical work done, so I am looking for a shortcut tool of sorts.

Alternatively, if anyone here is familiar with Net Station, do get in
touch! It would be of great help

Thanks,
Vrushali