[Eeglablist] BIDS export for sourcedata possible?

Nadine Jacobsen nadine.jacobsen1 at uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Dec 2 03:53:48 PST 2020

Hey everyone,

I am using the bids_export function to convert my datasets to the BIDS standard.  Thanks to the great examples online this was fairly easy. I have xdf-files, so I can only store set-files in the BIDS subject folders and would like to store the original files in a sourcedata folder. I was wondering whether there is already a way to do this using eeglab? I couldn't find anything but maybe I missed it?

Thanks a lot,
Nadine

M.Sc. Nadine Jacobsen
Doctoral Student

University of Oldenburg
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Department of Psychology, Neuropsychology Lab
Ammerländer Heerstr. 114-118
D-26111 Oldenburg

Building A06, 0-047
Phone: +49 (0) 441 798 2935