[Eeglablist] BIDS export for sourcedata possible?

Nadine Jacobsen nadine.jacobsen1 at uni-oldenburg.de
Mon Dec 7 09:15:38 PST 2020

Dear Cyril,

Yes, exactly I used the bids_matlab_tools to create a BIDS compliant dataset.  I thought I cannot add XDF files as rawdata, so I saved all my files as SET files and created the BIDS dataset with them. The specifications (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://bids-specification.readthedocs.io/en/latest/04-modality-specific-files/03-electroencephalography.html*eeg-recording-data__;Iw!!Mih3wA!SPMd0_PBmZcJ53aGhMQNDdA7YNoQ5j_uILSwIEA02nWiqHWV4Pmpn8rD5JW1YA4xMA6hHg$  ) suggest to save the original files in a sourcedata directory and I wondered whether I could create this with the bids_matlab_tools, as well. If there is an easy way to add the option of including  XDF raw files, I would greatly appreciate it! We want to change the data storage for the whole lab to BIDS and many of us record in XDF, so this would be pretty nice.

Dear Scott and Ramon, thank you for the helpful information, too!

Kind regards,
Nadine