[Eeglablist] Within-Subject Comparisons

Fiona Mitchell Baumer fbaumer at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 8 11:10:41 PST 2020

Hello – I have a study in which I would like to compare left and right hemispheric responses to auditory/language stimuli (across 15 subjects) and am wondering if there is any way to do this in EEG lab using the study design? I was not able to figure out how to do this from the GUI and did not see any postings about this on the mailing list (except a post from 2018 without responses). I have tried removing all left and all right EEG electrodes from a single dataset and uploading these separately (i.e. as 2 sessions or 2 conditions), but the Study Design does not recognize this due to different number/name of electrodes.

I was hoping to do this via the Study Design as I’m a novice Matlab user and the Study design has nice features in terms of being able to visualize findings and correct for multiple comparisons that I have not been able to figure out how to do via the command line.

Thank you!

Fiona Baumer, MD
Instructor in Child Neurology
Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital