[Eeglablist] Analysis of TMS-induced harmonics in the EEG

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Thu Jan 7 18:43:02 PST 2021

Dear Juliana,

I have been waiting for a person like you. Thank you for such a nice
question.
I am glad because the best way to study harmonics is to use my power-power
coupling analysis toolbox (PowPowCAT) which was just published last
December. Comodulogram/comodugram is the straightforward metric of
cross-frequency power coupling.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/20/24/7040__;!!Mih3wA!UoxPibkD5yV6OGwVNDbdkDocyRfWscHLWk_rga1hmv9jvEnybfa7YUMXaF9oCQEvqseqNQ$
https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Cross-frequency_power-power_coupling_analysis_tool_(PowPowCAT)

PowPowCAT is readily available as an EEGLAB plugin (it's been there since
2017). Please try it out and let me know if it works for your purpose.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Makoto