[Eeglablist] ASR Cleaning Method Error: failed to get memory buffer

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 11 11:08:42 PST 2021

Dear Aron,

Sorry for the trouble. Can you please kindly try the older version that can
be downloadable from here?

https://sccn.ucsd.edu/wiki/Artifact_Subspace_Reconstruction_(ASR)#Download_ver_1.10_.28old.29

The algorithm is the same (unless you want to use Riemannian option). Do
not forget to use the old option 'availableRAM_GB'. If you like the
results, you can use it for publication with no problem.

Makoto