[Eeglablist] EEG system help

Eric Fields eric.fields at bc.edu
Fri Jan 22 11:48:08 PST 2021

Hi all,

I'm trying to put together a budget for an EEG/ERP lab. I currently use
BioSemi, but this budget is for a small college where a 32 channel BioSemi
system (~$35,000) is probably out of range.

I'm looking for recommendations for cheaper systems that can still provide
research-quality data, ideally with ~30 channels. This can be either a full
system, or an stand-alone amplifier/digitizer that would work with
something like Electro-Cap <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://electro-cap.com/__;!!Mih3wA!Q4RcLXtWm5Fa5z-WPzmkEyVCz0mvr_V6r4_LtQUVB4l4a9C74wVPm7lQo-jPBnqqZi_f7w$ >'s EEG caps.

Any tips are appreciated.

Thanks (and apologies for cross-posting)!

Eric

-----
Eric Fields, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience Laboratory
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www2.bc.edu/elizabeth-kensinger/__;!!Mih3wA!Q4RcLXtWm5Fa5z-WPzmkEyVCz0mvr_V6r4_LtQUVB4l4a9C74wVPm7lQo-jPBnr1rJSFqg$ >, Boston College
Aging, Culture, and Cognition Laboratory <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.brandeis.edu/gutchess/__;!!Mih3wA!Q4RcLXtWm5Fa5z-WPzmkEyVCz0mvr_V6r4_LtQUVB4l4a9C74wVPm7lQo-jPBnpKL6FKVQ$ >,
Brandeis University
eric.fields at bc.edu