[Eeglablist] EEGLAB LIMO File

Kavanaugh, Brian brian_kavanaugh at brown.edu
Fri Jan 29 11:17:17 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

In using LIMO, I'm running into a file label error.

My original study design has intra individual factor of pre/post
intervention and interindividual factor of active or sham group.

To start LIMO processes, I created a new design that is just the
intraindividual factor of session.

The issue is that the study files are saved by ID and session, so person 12
is 12_ses-1.dattimef and 12_ses-2.dattimef. LIMO is trying to find a file
of 12.dattimef, instead. So I get an error that it cannot find 12.dattimef.

I tried to re-precompute variables based just on group design and just
based on session design, but both were unsuccessful.

Any advice? Is is possible LIMO doesn't do multiple session data?

Thank you everyone!

brian

--
Brian Kavanaugh, PsyD.
Pediatric Neuropsychologist, E. P. Bradley Hospital/Rhode Island Hospital