[Eeglablist] EEGLAB LIMO File

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Fri Jan 29 12:17:48 PST 2021

Thank you Brian,

I am not sure LIMO is compatible yet with EEGLAB/BIDS sessions. You are using ERSPs. Do the spectrum and ERP in LIMO work with sessions?

We will work with Cyril to fix the issue. For now, you could treat the data as if it was coming from a single session - meaning reject the same channels and use a single ICA decomposition - which is not ideal.

Best wishes,

Arno