[Eeglablist] Dealing with a noisy TP10 channel for re-referencing (average TP9-TP10)

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 11 15:17:23 PST 2021

Hi Boki,

Either remove that subject from the analysis if you really want to do mastoids referencing for the group. Or I would recommend removing your artifactual TP10 channel for that subject, interpolate from neighboring channels, and re-reference with REST/infinity as it is better than AR with less channels (see
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10548-019-00707-x__;!!Mih3wA!WHyRTHC-n__fKsKIa5rST_kQN5GScVtwkWY1khmBK2-zKbNNBzc9SkLI1V7VczdJhguNqg$ ).
You can download the REST plugin through the EEGLAB GUI. I don't think the command line is available for REST so you have to do it through the GUI in the Tools tab once installed.

And you'd have to use the same referencing method for all your participants of course if you choose this method.

Cedric