[Eeglablist] Error decoding plugin information

Jenson, David Evans david.jenson at wsu.edu
Fri Feb 12 10:35:59 PST 2021

EEGLABers,

I have just updated from eeglab14_1_2b to eeglab2021.0, and am running MATLAB R2015b.

When selecting “Manage EEGLAB extensions” from the GUI, I am getting the following pop-up error message:

“EEGLAB error in function plugin_getweb() at line 83;  Struct contents reference from a non-struct array object.”

I also get an error message on the command line, which reads:  “Issue with decoding plugin information, Octave 7.x required to decode JSON strings”

Has anyone dealt with this issue and figured out how to resolve it?

Thanks!

David Jenson, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Speech and Hearing Sciences
o: 509-368-6913 | david.jenson at wsu.edu<mailto:david.jenson at wsu.edu>