[Eeglablist] Error decoding plugin information

Delorme, Arnaud adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 14 18:01:41 PST 2021

Dear David,

As of EEGLAB 2021, the plugin decoding mechanism uses a method introduced in Matlab R2016b (jsondecode).
We were not aware of the lack of backward compatibility as we strive to maintain backward compatibility back to Matlab 2008b.

Three solutions:
- Download plugins manually and unzip them in the plugin folder https://sccn.ucsd.edu/eeglab/plugin_uploader/plugin_list_all.php (recommended)
- Use EEGLAB 2020.0 instead
- Download and rename the function from https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/leastrobino/matlab-json__;!!Mih3wA!T4KDdpnDZh_q_ypJyxZ6V_n4fnDcipRFef0HGQMoDz269yY0EfunxxZ6fLDNaKOzcsNQjw$  (this one is named json_decode and it should be jsondecode)

Arno