[Eeglablist] technical help

Daniel Jones jonesd5 at sunypoly.edu
Mon Feb 15 06:14:39 PST 2021

Arno & Cedric,

Thanks for the info. Trying to keep up with the most recent versions;-)

Best Regards,
Daniel K. Jones, Ph.D., P.E.
Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Technology
SUNY Polytechnic Institute
100 Seymour Road
Utica, NY 13502
(315)792-7121 or 7234
Office hours and meetings available by appointment
1207 Donovan Hall