[Eeglablist] Looking Inside the SET Files provided

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:13:36 PST 2021

Hi,

You can load .set files with File> Load existing dataset > <select your file in the popup window>.
Then you can:
1) View the data in EEGLAB by following Plot > Channel data (scroll) > Display > Remove DC offset (or after high-pass filtering or removing baseline)
2) or directly in Matlab data is contained in the EEG.data matrix and timestamps in EEG.times if that's what you are looking for.

Cedric