[Eeglablist] Plotting 3D voltage topography at single time point

Kaelasha Tyler kaelasha.tyler at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 19:26:33 PST 2021

Hi all,

How do you plot a 3D voltage topography at a single time point in
continuous data?

****
I am familiar with plotting 3D topographies with epoched data. Eg:
Plot> ERP map series> In 3D

However in my present case, I am wanting to plot in 3D the voltage
topography at the peak of a single seizure spike and wave. In this case,
there is no epoched data, continuous only. Also, I am not wanting to plot
an average of a whole epoch, but just the time point at the peak of the
spike and wave.

If anyone can help me with this, that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Kaelasha