[Eeglablist] Epochs - How to average epochs for power extraction

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Tue Mar 23 10:36:49 PDT 2021

Hi Claudia,

You would be calculating spectopo (and then alphaPower) on EEG.data(2,:,:).
One way to check if you selected your events correctly by looking at the
size of EEG.data(2,:,:) and checking if the number of epochs and time
points are expected. You could also plot an epoch (e.g.
plot(EEG.data(2,:,1))) as a sanity check.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535