[Eeglablist] Problem with downsampling

Meha Fatima mehafatima1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 00:12:54 PDT 2021

Dear EEGLAB list,

I am having problems with downsampling my data. It worked swiftly last time
when I processed the same data. This time, I am processing the same files
but it's taking too long to resample and it hangs the software.  I
initially thought it's because of background tasks so I ended all tasks and
turned off windows defender too. However, it does not resolve the problem.
Also, I do not get correct wave patterns even after downsampling. My files,
processing and every other thing is the same as before. Where can the
problem be?  I am using eeglab ver 14.1.2.

Looking forward to your kind cooperation.

Regards.

Meha.