[Eeglablist] Problem with downsampling

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:26:33 PDT 2021

Hi Meha,

Is there a possibility that your files have become corrupted somehow? If
everything is the same I don't see why the processing speed (and the
results!) would change. If the results did not change and only the speed
did and you've closed background tasks, it's possible there are hardware
related issues.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535