[Eeglablist] Changing the order of the electrodes

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 15:31:48 PDT 2021

Hello,

After the pre-processing and the interpolation of the bad channels, I have
for every subject a different order for the electrodes. This appears not to
be an issue for the Study functions (despite a warning appearing, does it
mean something?).
But if I want to use some external function or just import the data
elsewhere, this can be a big deal. Do I have to write a script to change
the order of the channels, or is it possible to do it in EEGlab in a
simpler way?

Thanks in advance,

Ivano