[Eeglablist] Changing the order of the electrodes

Clement Lee cll008 at eng.ucsd.edu
Wed Mar 31 11:31:11 PDT 2021

Hi Ivano,

Hopefully you have not run ICA yet since there are some complications (for
details: https://sccn.ucsd.edu/pipermail/eeglablist/2015/010610.html).
I don't think there is a built in function for that in EEGLAB, but Makoto
has written a `reorder19Channels` plugin (downloadable through the plugin
manager) if you want a reference script.

Best,
Clement Lee
Applications Programmer
Institute for Neural Computation, UC San Diego
858-822-7535