[Eeglablist] Batch Processing of multiple EEG datasets

Krogmeier, Claudia M ckrogmei at purdue.edu
Sun Apr 11 19:00:16 PDT 2021

Thank you for the explanation, and the reference. I did not remove the eeg device, so I will concatenate the 2 runs/subject.

If I do my preprocessing in a for loop with the total subjects, I believe this will do a separate ICA decomposition for each subject (and therefore a slightly different randomness to each subject's ICA decomposition). Is this acceptable?

Thank you!
Claudia